Tuesday, April 8, 2008

you have changed nothing

I just wnat to practice my writing here but i don't know it will be correct or not.


We had nice couple of the time together four months ago, and also until now but it has a bit changed. I'm not your girl anymore i already knew it, but sometimes i still think about you and our past. It is difficult to point who is right. I just can say that i'm too stupid and too be softhearted. I'm too easy to put my love in a person. I know that is not good for me but it is me. Ha!


It is really good way to force us to write about in English. I love it.

1 comment:

NullSet said...

I just want to practice my writing here but I don't know if it will be correct or not.


We have had a nice time together from four months ago until now, but things have changed a bit. I'm not your girl anymore. I've known it for a while, but sometimes I still think about you and our past together. It is difficult to point out who is right. All I can say is that i'm too stupid and too softhearted. I fall in love to easily. I know that this is not good for me, but it is the way I am. Ha!

There you are - interesting piece of writing... are you breaking up with someone?


This is a really good way to force us to write in English. I love it.